The word ‘Menopause’ refers to the end of the menstrual cycle. It is a natural phenomenon in an aging woman. A woman experiences numerous problems after attaining menopause. Many women start experiencing the problems much before – at least, 12 months – their menopause. Estrogen supplement is the right solution for it.
An effective way to address these problems is to replenish the declining estrogen level in menopausal women. EstroWellness Pills are meant to manage both physical and mental issues caused by menopause.
Menopause and Hormonal Imbalance
Of several physical disorders, hormonal imbalance is the most important menopausal symptom experienced by women.
In this context, it is important to define hormones and explain their functions in the human body. Hormones are chemical messengers which, carried by the bloodstream, start, speed up, slow down or stop physical and chemical functions in your body.
In women, estrogen and progesterone are two key ‘Sex’ hormones. These hormones originate in ovaries and control the fertility of women. These are responsible for the menstrual cycle in women.
Every woman has a certain number of eggs in the follicles of her ovary. These follicles start declining since the onset of menopause. As a result, the ovaries become increasingly less responsive to Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Luteinizing Hormone (LH), the other two hormones that play a crucial role in regulating estrogen and progesterone.
With aging, ovaries start releasing fewer hormones. As a result, it impedes the normal functioning of LH or FSH. The natural depletion of estrogen levels during menopause leaves a significant and long-term effect on women’s health.
Effects of Menopause
Estrogen also plays a crucial role in maintaining good cardiovascular health. That is why the risk of heart attack and stroke in women increases manifold after their menopause.
The adverse effect of menopause is not limited to only hormonal imbalance and increased risk of a heart attack. In fact, women, in general, experience frequent mood swings before, during, and after menopause.
Depression, anxiety, anger, sadness, lack of confidence, mood disorders, etc are very common in aging women. Though there are several reasons for melancholy and mood swings, the role of estrogen depletion in menopausal women cannot be ruled out.
Symptoms of Menopause
Several noticeable physical and emotional changes happen due to menopause. In fact, these symptoms are very often experienced at least one year before their last menstruation.
Women nearing menopause usually experience hot flashes i.e. a sudden feeling of warmth that travels through the upper body and is often accompanied by sweating and blushing. In most women, the flush feels mild whereas, in others, it is severe.
Other symptoms include:
Here are the following other symptoms.
- Vaginal dryness
- Missed or uneven menstrual cycle
- Racing heart
- Sore breast
- Frequent urination
- Trouble catching sleep
- Dry eyes, mouth, or skin
- Changes in sex drive
- Weight gain
- Mood swings
- Sudden fit of rage
- Lack of confidence
How to Address the Problem?
Estrogen Replacement, also called Estrogen Therapy, is the only way to address the problem.
There are certain advantages and disadvantages of estrogen therapy. It eases your menopause symptoms, improves your dry vagina, and protects your bones.
On the downside, estrogen therapy increases the risk of breast cancer. It also leads to dense tissue development in the breast, which often makes it harder to diagnose early-stage breast cancers through regular mammography.
Regular intake of estrogen supplements is the best way to avoid the complications that might come with estrogen replacement therapy. Several companies have launched their own Estrogen supplement but those from the top-tier brands offer excellent results sans any side-effects.
Why Niwali EstroWellness Estrogen Supplement Pills?
Some supplements are better than others. Niwali EstroWellness Pills, according to the customers’ feedbacks, offer glaring and great benefits to the users. Followings are some excellent benefits it offers:
- It does what it is designed to do – Estrogen Replenishment. Both aging and lifestyle changes are responsible for the depletion of estrogen levels. Taking the pills as per the instruction in combination with a nutritious-rich diet and regular exercises helps support and maintain a perfect hormonal balance in the body.
- It reduces menopause symptoms by restoring estrogen to the normal level. It gives you relief from hot flushes, chills, vaginal dryness, cramping, excessive sweating, acne, bloating, and trouble sleeping.
- Estrogen supplement also works towards eliminating or reducing menstrual symptoms including menstrual cramps. It effectively addresses overall feminine irregularities.
- It energizes your body and improves your mood. Once estrogen balance is restored in your body, you will experience noticeable changes in your energy level and mood. The estrogen supplement cuts down the risk of depression and frequent mood swings.
- It restores your self-confidence. It promotes and preserves a woman’s normal sex libido and reduces age-related sexual dysfunctions.
Niwali EstroWellness Pills contain the kinds of herbs and ingredients that will not do any harm to women. The painstakingly chosen and compiled ingredients work together to relieve menopause and menstrual symptoms and make you feel strong, energetic, and confident again.